Free Printable Halloween Gift Tags
Free Printable Halloween Tags? Yesssss! Anytime is a good time for a gift. And Halloween is no exception. Maybe you have a holiday party. Or how about a child’s teacher that deserves a gift? Side note: Most teachers deserve a gift 365 days a year! Even trick-or-treat bags can be tied off with a fun little gift tag.
I have designed 8 fun free printable Happy Halloween gift tags. And the Halloween gift tags are the perfect accent to party favors. And they top trick or treaters bags for fun.
These cute tags glow with a little halloween and are in a variety of colors. There are 8 tags per pdf. Free to download and print today!
- Card stock
- Paper cutter (Optional)
- Regular scissors
- Hole punch
One of the following
- Fun patterned ribbon with or without a holiday theme
How to use the Happy Halloween tags:
This 8.5×11 inch pdf includes 8 printable Halloween gift tags. All 8 are sized approximately 2 x 2.5 inches. We like to use card stock paper. And using a laser printer keeps the ink on the page. And it keeps it from smearing if it gets damp. But don’t worry if you don’t have a laser printer. Plain old paper and any color printer will do.
To cut the tags out, a good paper cutter is nice. But scissors will work too. And if you need an amazing crafting paper cutter, here is our favorite. It works great on a few pieces of card stock. And the razor replacement blades don’t cost an arm and a leg.
The next step is to use a hole punch. This makes a hole for the twine, string or ribbon.
Finally, tie it to your gift.
Step by Step:
- Download the gift tags
- Cut out the tags. Use scissors or a paper cutter
- Punch a hole where the hole guide is at the top of the tag
- Thread the twine, string or ribbon through the hole
- Tie you new tag to your gift
Eight different adorable gift tag templates are included in this set:
- Fun Trick or Treat Halloween gift tag
- Stack of witchy pumpkins for your Halloween gift tag
- Ghostly and Happy Halloween tag
- Haunted mansion and dark moon Happy Halloween tag
- Black and white bats & pumpkins Happy Halloween tag
- Ghost and spider Happy Halloween tag
- Trick or Treat and a pumpkin with candy Happy Halloween tag
- All orange pumpkins and Trick or Treat
More Fun Free Halloween printable ideas?
We love halloween in our house. So far we’ve got the following free printables to add to your fun Halloween plans:
- Halloween Border Paper and Frames – 35 festive designs to decorate your paper and fill it with spooky and a little fun
- Out of Candy Halloween Sign – 8 Free Printable Trick or Treat signs to choose from
- Please Take One Halloween Sign – 8 Free Printable Halloween signs
- Cute October Calendar printables – 2022 (Free)
If you enjoyed this post you may also want to browse our Halloween Printables and Holiday Doodles this time of year. (They aren’t just for Bullet Journals) You can print these free, print as many as you like, and they make a cute topper to your halloween parties and plans.
Hop on these tags, and use them as bag toppers on halloween treat bags, tags for students, or on a bunch of halloween pencils. All of these are cute gifts and make a fun halloween craft for the little ones in your life.
All designs ©PrintablesBuzz. For personal use only, not to be copied, distributed, altered, or sold.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, from Amazon as well as other sources. This means that at no extra cost to you, we may earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase